Monday, August 25, 2008

Beautiful Batik

This is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets. It is so versatile (and least for me, it is!). I was surprised at how "tropical" it came out looking this time. It seems every time I used this set, it looks different. I pulled it out for LSC182 . . . to use a stamp set that hadn't seen daylight for 6 months or more. Sadly, this set qualified perfectly!

I used the"true blue friend" sentiment from the Punches Three set. Even though it stamps as a scalloped square, the sentiment fit perfectly into the small oval punch. I am always looking for things to put into that little baby! Was happy to find another nice fit!

Stamps: Beautiful Batik, Batik Wheel, Punches Three
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Corner Notch punch, Classic and Scallop Small Square Nestabilities, paper piercing tool/mat, large and small oval punches

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love the colors Wendy! Also glad to hear the image fits the oval punch so well, my new stuff comes tomorrow and I must remember this!