Friday, April 3, 2009

Forever Bleu

I hate it when SCS goes down!! I try to delude myself that I don't spend THAT much time on there, but I guess the truth is that it screws up my timeline if it goes down when I NEED to post something or read something or look something up!!!

Today's challenge - LSC214 - was called Easy 1-2-3 . . . use one color of cardstock, two patterned papers and three embellishments. I counted my Nestabilities as an embellishment, so I'm not sure if I cheated or not, but I choose to believe I DIDN'T cheat!!

This was quick and easy, and I thought it up before I even got out of bed (after I had seen the challenge posted earlier the night before). This Bella Bleu dsp is DIVINE!! I think I need to buy another package!!

Have a great day!

Stamps: Together Forever
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu dsp
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Spellbinders Inverted Scalloped Circles, Large & Small (S4-194 & S4-195) and Small Standard Circle (S4-118), Kraft taffeta ribbon, pearl (from SU Pretties), Large oval punch

1 comment:

Connie M. said...

This is sooo pretty, Wendy! Great sketch for this challenge with the two different DSP!!