Friday, April 10, 2009

Watercolor Garden

How on EARTH have I missed this set for my butterfly challenge? I sooooo TOTALLY thought I used this baby MONTHS ago!! To be honest, it is one of my all-time favorite SU sets ever. The images are all so lovely and it is so very versatile. I was happy to have an excuse to ink it up again . . .

I did this card for SC223. I started out with and A2-sized card, but ended up needed to go square 'cause these lovely Nesties took up more room than I had planned (I DO love 'em though!). So this officially puts my "Follow the Butterflies" card count at 85 . . .

Stamps: Watercolor Garden, Inspired by Nature, Fancy Flexible Phrases, French Script
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Offray gingham ribbon, Spellbinders Labels Two (S4-162) Nestabilities, dimensionals, miscellaneous buttons, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches

5 comments:

Etha said...

This is so lovely! love the background grass and the buttons, very soft and playful :)

Connie M. said...

So very pretty, Wendy! Love the grass background too!

Terri H. said...

Really prett Wendy. I love the combination of all the stamp sets that you used. The French Script background looks really cool with this card. The colors are so soft and is so spring-like. Now if only the weather would cooperate and bring spring! TFS

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!!

Jan Castle said...

Lovely card Wendy....somehow I am having to go back in the blog several days as I DID NOT receive your blog????? This is the second time...wonder why? I'm sooooo glad you have not been sick or fallen off the face of the earth!!! Got all this with your post about being featured in the magazine...congrats!!!! You are amazing!
Jan Castle
P.S. FYI...I read my e-mail twice a day, am and pm so that's not the reason I don't get your posts.