Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dinkin' Around With MDS ...

There are SOOO many downloads available from SU for My Digital Studio. The catalog just keeps gettin' biggah and biggah!!! I have been printing out the pages so that I can have my own hard copy to peruse. I FINALLY put all the pages in a binder. And I FINALLY made this fun page to slide into the outside front cover ... I've been having waaayyyy too much fun with MDS lately!

AND DON'T FORGET!!! If you haven't signed up to be a part of Tink & Bell's Digital Scrapbooking Club, it's never too late!! Click on the graphic below for details ...



And stay tuned for later this week (the evening of the 19th) ... Control Freaks are busy making some AWESOME things to inspire you for Valentine's Day. You won't wanna miss it!!
Photobucket

No comments: