Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble, Gobble, GOBBLE!!

This is gonna be a really super-quick post ... but I COULDN'T let today go by (Thanksgiving in the US of A) without giving thanks for all of YOU!! You have made me laugh, lifted me up, and been supportive through the good and the bad.

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetHappy Thanksgiving, my friends!! Gonna take this card to my aunt when we go feast at her house ... she always makes every Thanksgiving so wonderful ... grateful for her and my uncle and for them letting our family invade their house!

Hugs to all!

Stamps: Hello Doily, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Candlelit Christmas DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Blossom Petals Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Double Circle Punch (for eyes - retired), Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Photobucket

3 comments:

Deb said...

LOVE this! That doily stamp is one of my FAVS! Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours, my sweet friend! BFF! xoxoxo

Diane McVey said...

OMGosh, you are a genius! This is absolutely precious! At first glance I thought you had used the peacock stamp; then with closer examination, I realized it was the doily stamp and punched pieces! How cute! I just love it. Thanks for making me smile today! :D

Traci S. said...

Wendy, This card is fantabulous!!!! All of that layering up and keeping things even! I rushed the phone over to Dave and he thought it was wonderful! I hope you and yours are doing well. I miss you very much! I need to mak e 120 cards in the next week...so petty busy with shopping and such. Please stop by the blog..."We Are Grateful-- Give-Away!"

He Is Able,
Traci Starkweather

Http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com