Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stampin' Vortex ....

.... that's where I've been. In the Stampin' Vortex!!! Sooo much to do, so little time!

You see ... I am not only working on my four monthly Artisan projects (can't wait to share THOSE with you!), I am also working on ... wait for it ... 24 PROJECTS for Stampin' Up's Leadership Conference in January!! The only catch? I received my box of supplies just over a week ago, and I have to have them all completed and delivered to Stampin' Up's home office by November 30!!! STAMP-STAMP-STAMP!!! BUSY-BUSY-BUSY!!

So you see, I haven't forgotten y'all ... I've just been working on things ... MOST of which I won't be able to share with you until AFTER Leadership is over!! THEN you'll be in for a LOT of new things to see!!

In the meantime, I made this for my cousin's birthday. Come back tomorrow for Fab Friday ... something else fun to share then, too!!

Stamps: French Foliage, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sewing Machine
Photobucket

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful card! I just recently got the French Foliage set and want to make cards using it...thank you for sharing this card and providing inspiration. Continue having fun with all of your projects and know we will be excited to see them all! TGIF -have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful !! French Foliage has been on my wish list for ever. Thanks so much for sharing ! I am your newest follower ... Come visit me on my blog as well !! Inky Hugs C