Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MDS-in' ...

It's been a little while since I've shared some MDS fun with y'all, so today's as good a day as any ...

From Millan.NetI have been going to girl's camp for so many years I can't even begin to count them (it's totally TRUE!! I know I started going around the time my oldest turned 1 ... he is 24 ... and I know I have missed a summer, here and there, when I had my other babies or strange commitments, but it has been pretty consistent. I absolutely LOVE it!! See that MOOSE??? Seriously??? He was HUGE!! And right outside our tents!!! (These were the leaders' tents, and lucky for us, he showed up AFTER we were all OUT of the tents for breakfast!!)

Stamps: Natural Composition Overlays, Contempo Alphabet, Happy Camper Memories
Paper: Fan Fare DSP, Very Vanilla
Other: Get It Done Punch 1, Soft Blooms, Antique Brads, Taffeta Trimmings (Very Vanilla); Font - Bernard MT Condensed.

And here I am with my BESTIES at Convention this past summer ... what a MAGICAL week THAT was!! I felt like I was walking around in a DREAM (being picked as a member of Stampin' Up's Artisan Design Team was truly a dream come true! It STILL is!! This year, so far, has been WONDERFUL! And HUMBLING!!)!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Convention 2012
Other: Convention 2012 Large White Frame, Dahlias, Delicate Doilies Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Fan Fair Stitching; Font - 2Peas High Tide

I'm still working in OVERDRIVE on a HUGE project I can't tell ya about ... yet ... but I hope to be finished by this Friday ... but I STILL won't be able to tell ya about it until JANUARY!! Looks like this weekend will be Family Christmas Card Creation! I have NO IDEA where I'm gonna go with THAT!! Stay tuned ...


AND ....

TODAY is the LAST DAY of our Online Extravaganza Sale!! Don't miss out!!

Wednesday, November 28, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)






Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price



7
118941Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
$66.95
$53.56
7
120279Clear Block Storage Caddy
$16.95

$13.56

175
109127Stack & Store Caddy
$34.95
$27.96


You can visit My Online Store to see all discounted products or view this PDF.

The Fine Print
  • Discounts range between 20 and 50 percent--awesome!
  • Discounted products are available on all order types (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
  • There's no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion. Sale on!
  • For product bundles, you need to use the bundle item numbers provided. If you use individual item numbers, you won't get the discount--bummer.
  • You can buy additional products from any of our current catalogs on the same order. 
Photobucket

No comments: