Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - 02/27/13

Hooray!! It's Artisan Wednesday Wow time!! I am always sooo awed by what my fellow-Artisan-Design-Team Members come up with each week!! Like my good friend, Sarah Sagert! That women is a GENIUS!! Click on her name to check out what she made!! Or, just follow the "click here" button at the bottom of this post and you will be able to see what EVERYone did (and it'll park ya right back here once you have gone through!!)!

I think y'all NEED some of this canvas ... it's called "Canvas Creations" ... and it's SO MUCH FUN!! I made the rosette using the canvas and the Distressed Dots background stamp. I love the how the canvas takes the ink ... it's not bold and heavy, but it gives it a really cool look!

I kinda struggled with the layout on this one ... I had SUCH a great idea in my head, but for some reason I couldn't get it from my head to the tips of my fingers! (I'm sure you have ALL been there/done that!)!! And I am hoping to evoke a little SPRING with this color combo!! I'm needin' it!!

Stamps: Collage Curios, Distressed Dots, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Soda Pop Tops, 1" Circle Punch, Canvas Creations, Rose Red Seam Binding, Elegant Eggplant Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon, Word Window Punch Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Basics Designer Buttons

And now? Look at what my super-talented friend, Amy Bollman, has created!! Incredible!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

It turned out FABULOUS!!!

Cindy Beach said...

I LOVE it, Wendy! The soft look of the canvas takes center stage and looks so cool as a rosette. I would have never thought of that! The butterfly in the bottle cap is adorable and complements the whole super PRETTY card.

Carol Carriveau said...

I really like all of the polka dots and colors....you did a great job and not sure why you may not think you did! Now on to the blog hop! TFS!