Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Day of LOVE!

From Millan.NetIt's Valentine's Day ... and frankly, I'm feeling a little sad. Mostly because all three of my children are spread to the far corners of the earth (between Logan and Provo!)! They aren't here for me to squeeze!!! Soooo hard!! I may actually see ONE of them today, but the other two will be out of hugging range ALL DAY!!! Sigh ... I am NOT old enough to have a sorta empty nest ...

A couple more cards to share today. I made both of these for the get-together I had a week ago last Friday at my friend's house (I've already shared one of the other cards we made). Always fun to get together with others who share your passion for a fun hobby, right???

Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories:  Honeycomb Textured Impessions Embossing Folder, Hearts a Flutter Framelites Die, Little Labels Punch Pack, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Simply Scored


And this is the last one we made. I always love black/red/white (or as on this one, Very Vanilla) together. Sooo classic. The little splash of "champagne" (via glimmer paper) also makes me happy!

Stamps:  Ciao Baby
Paper:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer, Champagne Glimmer
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Scallop Square Bigz Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die, Petite Curly Label Punch, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon, Large Scallop Edgelits Die

Be sure to share the hugs and don't be afraid to tell EVERYone in your life who is special to you that you LOVE them to you!! Love to ALL OF YOU!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dragongirl, Québec, QC, Canada said...

Two wonderful cards. I specially love the first one. Always a pleasure to see your work ! TFS

ElisaBell said...

Awwww, I love your cards and I love you! If I had known you wouldn't have any of your kids to squeeze, I'd have given you a bigger hug yesterday. Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Love those cards! Is the gold glitter paper available? Couldn't find it in the book?
gloria