Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh, Hello!


From Millan.NetOther than products featured in the Sale-a-Bration catalog, we (the Artisan Design Team) were asked to "feature" this stamp set ... "Oh Hello!" ... and it was SOOOO hard because SU hadn't received their shipment of oval dies (which go PERFECTLY with this set since it has an oval-shaped stamp in it!). I REALLY had to dig deep to come up with ideas ...

This first card was my favorite one I made with this set (although, it seems I "retooled" it about 6 times!) ...

Stamps:  Oh, Hello!
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Large (Wide) Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tangerine Tango Taffeta Ribbon


This card ended up being WAY "busier" than I had planned, but I really love this color scheme.

Stamps:  Oh, Hello!
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Elegant Eggplant Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon



And THIS scrapbook layout was the bane of my existence!!! I musta rearranged this thing forEVER!! Just could NOT get it laid out the way my brain had pre-envisioned it!! YIKES!! HATE when that happens. I told my son I had used these pictures of him AFTER I had mailed this to SU ... MUCH easier to ask forgiveness than permission, right??

Stamps:  Oh, Hello!
Paper:  Polka Dot Parade DSP, Marina Mist, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Bold Brights Buttons, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies

I almost NEVER get Mondays "off" ... but today is President's Day ... headed out for a run and then I am gonna come home and work from HOME (so, not really a day off, but I don't hafta sit in an office, so that helps!)!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Great cards, the blue one is my most favorite! Hope you son didn't mind too much that you showed us all the very cute pics of him....LOL! Agree that it's easier to ask forgiveness...