Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - 04/03/13




Welcome, Wednesday Wow Watchers!! Didn't you just L-O-V-E the GORGEOUS gift tag holder made by the ever-spectacular Sarah Sagert? She always has the most incredible ideas!!



To be quite honest, this was an "11th-hour" project ... quite literally ... I was emailing my pictures for this to Stampin' Up for their Facebook page at about 11:30 p.m. the night it was DUE!! I sat forEVUH staring and staring and staring ... couldn't think of a THING to make ...

The idea for this bracelet?? NO clue where it came from! Just happy it came!! I used the faceted buttons and some jewelry wire (with a little bit of chain link I had leftover from another project). I used the small circle punch from the Bitty Punch Pack and punched out some circles from the Print Poetry DSP. Stuck that with a glue dot to the smaller of the two buttons I used, then used ANOTHER glue dot to place the small button onto the larger button that I already had wired to the chain link ...


See??? Here's a more "up-close-and-personal" looking shot ...

Not as hard as it may appear, I promise!! Once I FINALLY came up with an idea, it didn't take long at ALL to put it all together!!



Stamps: NONE
Paper:  Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (Circle), Glue Dots, Ultra-fine Jewelry Wire, Lobster Claw, Split Rings

Onward on upward!! Amy Bollman's "ticket" card is A-MAZ-ING!! Soooo stinkin' cute!!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

1 comment:

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a gorgeous bracelet, Wendy!! How very creative to use those faceted buttons with the little punched circles of dsp...Great job!!!