Friday, April 26, 2013

Fab Friday #17

It's Fab Friday again, my friends!! This week we are playing with a sketch ... AND I'm playing with NEW Stampin' Up goodies, too!! (Thanks to three things: (1) I was asked to be a Workshop Wow Presenter at last Saturday's Stampin' Up Regional and was given new goodies to play with, (2) the attendees of same-said Regionals were able to "cash and carry" some preview goodies from the upcoming new catalog, and (3) the rest of the stuff I ordered for the "preorder" arrived at my house yesterday afternoon! WOOT!! WOOT!!From Millan.Net



Aren't the colors just a-MAZ-ING??? I even got to play with some new stamps, too!! Here is the sketch we are playing with today ...


Stamps: Simply Stars, Banner Greetings
Paper: Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pearl Basics, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Sewing Machine

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Amy O'Neill
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

6 comments:

stampinjul said...

Stinkin' cute!!

Amanda Mertz said...

Awesome colors! And the bit of stitching is darling! TFS!

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is fabulous...love those stars! And yes, our new colors are soooo wonderful....TFS!

Carol Carriveau said...

Just realized you used the new edging...looks wonderful...and adds lots to the ribbon look of the new wheel!

Pam Steckman said...

So jealous you have this set! I love it!

Justin said...

What can I say, your card is fantastic! I love the stars and the colors are fab!!