Monday, April 15, 2013

Cards for Crayton #5 - OINK!!!

My nephew has an AWESOME sense of humor (honestly, he has had me in stitches since he was a wee lad!)! So, I figured that if there were ANYone who could appreciate a pig in "shades", it would be HIM!!  Hence, card #5 in my "Cards for Crayton" challenge ...

I haven't put "shades" on s stamped "character" since way-back-in-the-day when I put some on the little crab from "Crab and Company". I had SUCH a great time making this one ... was smiling ALL the way!

Stamps: Button Buddies, Letter It Alphabet, Spec-tacular
Paper: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso
Accessories: Window Frames Framelits Dies, Paper Piercing Mat/Tool, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects

I'm getting SOOOOO excited from the Stampin' Up Regional/New Catalog Sneak Peek coming up on Saturday!!! The BEST part will be seeing so many of my stampin' friends in one place at one time!! CAN'T WAIT!!

Happy Monday, friends! Be sure to come back and check out what we have in store for our "Artisan Wednesday Wow" this week, too!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

2 comments:

Kathya said...

Oh my goodness Wendy, this is adorable!!! Love it!! I love that piggy and with shades, priceless!! The shades fit perfect!

scrapfancy said...

So funny and fun. Great job,