Friday, June 8, 2018

Fab Friday #139




It's FAB FRIDAY!!! Wait a minute ... is EVERY Friday FAB??!!?? It's when the weekend starts (for most of us, anyway!)!! Hopefully all y'all have something FUN planned. I know I do!Smiley from Millan.Net

This stamp set says SOOOO much to me!!! I have been a bike enthusiast and runner for several years. I belong to a team of runners/bikers that raises money for research to find a cure for cancer (because cancer SUCKS!)! I saw this set and KNEW it WOULD be mine!! I have been inspired by SOOOO many people on my team ... and I feel like I need to make a card using this set for EVERY single one of them!!! They are AMAZING!!

Stamps: Enjoy Life
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layering Circles Thinlits Dies, Crumb Cake Nature's Twine, Blackberry Bliss Nature'sTwine, Detailed Trio Punch







I love the simplicity of this ... and the wide range of interpretation that can be had here!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Smiley from Millan.NetSo ... speaking of running (which is something I do often!), I will be running the Drop 13 Half Marathon on Saturday ... ALL downhill, baby!!! This was the very FIRST "real" race I ever ran ... back in 2014!! And, believe it or not, that very first race STILL stands as my PR (personal record)! I ran it in 2:06:04!! I think it was fear and adrenaline, because I had NEVER run farther than 6 miles before I did that race!!! Not sure I will PR (I couldn't walk for DAYS after that dang race) ... but I am MUCH more ready for it, and have some of my teammates running as well. I DO know it will be a good time!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: