Sunday, June 17, 2018

Monday Montage #118

How's it going, my friends??? Hopefully, you are all starting to enjoy the beginnings of summer ... for myself, I'm getting excited about some upcoming FUN and AMAZING summer plans with my hubby and the rest of my family. Finding time to stamp in and amongst the ins and outs of life is sometimes tricky, but it always makes me happy when I do it!! Especially when I have newer things to play with!!! Thanks for joining me and the rest of the Monday Montage girls for some crafty creativeness!!

I know I have mentioned before that I feel like I have made the same card over and over again ... I guess we all have our own style, right?? I had started out making something ENTIRELY different! The Garden Impressions DSP just makes my head SWIM!! I mean, seriously??? That stuff is GORRRRRGEOUS!!! Instead of doing something "garden-y" with it, I decided to pull out the Up & Away thinlits dies and make a happy balloon scene. Have you ever been to a hot air balloon festival??? Or actually BEEN in a hot air balloon??? I HAVE!!! It's noisy ... and HOT (the flame puts off some SERIOUS temps!)!! But the view and the experience is unlike ANYthing I've ever done before!! WOW!!! It was winter time and the landscape was stunningly beautiful and peaceful ... and I'm TERRIFIED of heights!!! But I wouldn't trade having done it for ANYthing!!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings (this year's version of "Teeny Tiny Wishes" ... I LUUUURVE IT!)
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Garden Impressions DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories: Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Detailed Trio Punch, 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Stapler

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - Not participating this week!
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

This week I have several things to keep myself busy! But the FOLLOWING week we are flying up to Walla Walla in our little plane (I call her Clifford because she is BRIGHT red ... "Clifford the Big Red Plane" ... hehehe!)! We're going to visit my bestie and fellow Monday Montage-r, Bree Renwick, and her family for the 4th of July. I am GIDDY with excitement!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: