Sunday, June 3, 2018

Monday Montage #117

June??? How on EARTH did we get to JUNE??? I mean, didn't we JUST have CHRISTMAS for crying out loud???? Blink-blink-blink ... and here we are already!! The Monday Montage girls are at it again ... and I cannot tell you how MUCH fun I had making my card for this go-round! Now, can someone just slow time down a little so I can enjoy the summer a little???
Oh Brusho!! How I love thee!!! I actually bought myself the five-pack of Brusho from the catalog several months ago. And here it has sat ... and sat ... and sat!!! I wasn't sure what to do with it. Today was the day to FINALLY jump in and just try it. What FUN this stuff is!!

First, I stamped some of the images from the Abstract Impressions stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock using my Versamark pad. Then I embossed with some clear embossing powder. Sprinkled a little bit of the Brilliant Red and Prussian Blue Brusho powder on it and then spritzed the HECK out of that little piece of cardstock. It ended up kinda soggy, but I just dabbed it a little with a paper towel. I LOVED the effect! This stuff is like GOLD dust!!! It is A-MAZ-ING!!!

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Delightfully Detailed Lasercut Specialty Paper
Ink:  Brusho Brilliant Red, Brusho Prussion Blue, Versamark
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies, Clear Embossing Powder, Faceted Dots, 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribobn

We are home from our adventures in southern Utah ... it seems that the entire weekend was over in a BLINK!! WHY IS THAT??? I could spend WEEKS there and it would never seem long enough!

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - Not participating this week!
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn - Not participating this week!
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I have one more scheduled race this season ... it's a half marathon, and it's next weekend. I think I shall sign up for one other half before I "retire" my shoes for a few months. Like that's gonna happen???? My running coach has helped me with a few things that will hopefully improve my times for next season. I'll probably never qualify for the Boston Marathon, but I'm feeling pretty great about the results so far!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... not sure how they do it over and over again, but they are ALWAYS making beautiful things!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: