Friday, July 6, 2018

Fab Friday #141

It's FRIYAY!!! HUZZAH!! Oh man, I love Fridays when I don't have to go in to work ... today is one such day! The Fab Friday Team has created some fantastic things to share!!

Ok ... can we TAWWWKK??!?? Eastern Beauty!! I am so very happy that it carried over into the NEW catalog!! I used the Stitched Shapes Thinlits to cut the outer edge of the medallion I used as the focal point on this ... it was a PERFECT fit!! I cheated a little by using the Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon to accent my Fresh Fig yardstick. I think it's close enough to the same color that it would be hard to tell the difference, don't you???

Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Paper: Fresh Fig, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Tranquil Tides DSP
Ink: Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Balmy Blue, Sea Foam Green
Accessories: Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies, Stitched Shapes Thinlits Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon







The Tranquil Textures DSP is FAST becoming a FAVE!! It goes with EVERYthing! This was a fun and easy sketch to follow ...










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Just got back from visiting my bestie, Bree, up in Walla Walla with her family for the 4th of July. We had SO much fun!!! Sad to say goodbye so soon, but we will see each other in November ... in ORLANDO ... to celebrate Stampin' Up's 30th Anniversary in STYLE!!! It's going to be A-MAZ-ING!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: