Sunday, July 15, 2018

Monday Montage #120

NEW stamps!!! Who DOESN'T love to play with NEW STAMPS??!?? I seriously want to take a week completely OFF from everything else in my life and just make pretty things!! Do you ever feel like that??? I know my Monday Montage friends feel the same way! Thanks for joining us this week!

APPLES!! I am a sucker for ANY "fruity" stamps ... and this three-step apple from "Picked for You" is A-MAZ-ING!!! I used the first stamp with some Poppy Parade ink; the second stamp was stamped with Cherry Cobbler; and the third stamp was inked up with some Daffodil Delight. I did a little off-stamping with the Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler after I was done ... and then I used my trusty aqua painter to blend the colors together a bit ... this is one of my new most FAVE sets!!

Stamps: Picked for You
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover, Wood Textures DSP, Animal Expedition DSP, Vellum
Ink:  Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Thinlits, 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon, Lemon Builder Punch, Washi Label Punch (retired), Layering Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

SOOOO much to do this week!!! LOTS of projects to finish, chores to do and errands to run. My hubby and I are FINALLY going to the Airventure event in Oshkosh, Wisconsin! It's an entire week of awesome airplanes, aviation stuff and FRIENDS!! I can't WAIT!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... FUN-FUN-FUN!!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: