Saturday, July 7, 2018

Summer Bouquet

It is getting SOOOO hot! Every. Dang. Day. Yesterday we got over 100 degrees Fahrenheit! I spent a good portion of Friday hanging out in my basement ... with a very large fan blowing some LESS-hot air on my whilst I decided to stamp in the cooler temps!

When I originally order the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set, I thought I had ordered the "bundle" ... ya know how ya can ... because getting the stamps and the dies at the same times just makes sense, right??? And because not a SINGLE one of us has EVER forgotten to order the "bundle" together ... or has ordered something that we already own ... right??!??

Supplies: Beautiful Bouquet
Paper: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide DSP
Ink:  Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Accessories: , Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, Linen Thread, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

It's supposed to be even HOTTER today than it was yesterday ... oh JOY!!! Actually, I do love the summer weather. It makes it very hard to feel motivated to do anything besides stamp (or binge watch Netflix!) in our cooler basements! Hopefully I'll be able to get through my "to-do" list Hmmmmm ... perhaps a nap may happen at some point this weekend?? That sounds very sensible of me, don't you think??!??

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: