Sunday, February 2, 2020

Monday Montage #157

What a BUSY weekend!! The best part??? With all the cleaning I did for peeps coming to the house for the Super Bowl, I should have a few days where I won't have as much to do because most of my house looks pretty dang good!! AND I am FINALLY sending out my Christmas cards ... which are now New Years cards ... which almost were going to have to be Valentine's Day cards!! SHEESH!!! Craft room is clean, too! So it has been productive (on top of which I did a 6-mile training run on Saturday and about 1,600 stairs on Sunday morning!)! Welcome to this week's Monday Montage hop ... y'all are going to see my "New Years" card before the peeps that I am mailing it to!


I cheated a little on this one ... I used some number dies that are - a-hem - RETIRED!!! But they were too-too perfect for this! And the STARS!! Oh how HAPPY they make me!!! The sequins are a little "retired" as well. Sometimes ya just want to use things you still have in your arsenal, right???

Stamps: NONE
Paper: Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer, Gold Glimmer, Blackberry Bliss, Brushed Gold (non-SU)
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Large Number Dies (retired), Stitched Stars Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Gold Sequins (retired), Softly Falling Embossing Folder

I used a digital scrapbooking program to create this photo to put inside the card. We took this photo on Thanksgiving Day. It almost didn't happen. My daughter and her hubby were on their way out the door to go home and I made everyone traipse outside to take a quick photo. I LOVE how it turned out! Sometimes the spur-of-the-moment things work better than the well-planned things, right???



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Um ... sooooo ... I am having a colonoscopy on Tuesday. Nothing wrong ... just trying to keep up on preventative health maintenance. I wish I had realized that the Super Bowl was two days before I scheduled this. Many of the delicious foods that were offered as snacks were on the "do-not-eat" list. I am going to have a FEAST on leftovers later this week!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has come up with ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... LOVE these ladies and their creative minds!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: