Friday, January 31, 2020

Fab Friday #182

Considering I felt dirty and stinky and GROSS ... I'm pretty happy with how my creation for this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge turned out. I spent most of the day over at my sweet mama's house doing some cleaning for her (and this was AFTER I had gone and stinked myself all up at the gym). Having spent several HOURS doing cleaning chores from bathrooms to closets to laundry, I was feeling DESPERATELY in need of a shower!! ICK! But I knew that I had cards to create and some other things that needed my attention before I could even THINK about showering (did I mention anywhere that my daughter's very cute doggie who was visiting for the day ate something that didn't agree with him and left me some, uhhhmmm, presents as a result??? NO???? Well suffice it to say that this incident also added to my overall feeling of disgustingness)!!

How HAPPY I was to be able to make this sweet and simple little card using this week's Fab Friday Color Challenge AND the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set and Small Bloom Punch (not to mention the very versatile and lovely Stone Embossing Folder). Making it at least made me feel a little bit better about my sad stinky self!!


Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Merry Merlot, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Small Bloom Punch, Subtle Embossing Folder, Stone Embossing Folder, Trio Corner Punch, Metallic Pearl Basics







Valentines, Spring ... what will YOU celebrate with the color combo??









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Wish me luck, my dears!! The next few days are going to be DOOZIES!! In addition to a 6-mile training run and a stair-climb workout, I will be starting prep for a colonoscopy I have scheduled for EARLY next Tuesday morning (nothing wrong, just preventative). Which means I can't eat any of the things my family is making in preparation for our Super Bowl Party (aka EatFreeFrestival). White bread, cheese, pizza, meat, rice ... these things I can eat ... fruits, veggies, GOOD bread, nuts ... these things I canNOT eat!! Pretty sure I'm gonna grab a bag of really horribly bad for me Doritos and drown my sorrows in them whilst drinking a diet coke ... delicious but will probably make e sick ... but I WILL be watching Groundhog Day during the Super Bowl (so shoot me!) ... besides, being a Bay Area born-and-raised girl ... I KNOW the 49's got this one, baby! I don't need a 6-hour game to tell me something I already know! HA!! So pass the Dulcolax and leave me a spot on the sofa!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: