Friday, January 17, 2020

Fab Friday #181

I'm feeling the vibes from this card SO HARD that it makes me wanna get on a plane and go somewhere TROPICAL!! How about YOU??? Who's with me????

This week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge is a very interesting and unique sketch challenge ... and in spite of it being kinda out of mj comfort zone, this card came together rather quickly!! YA FOR ME!


Stamps: Well Said
Paper: Poppy Parade, Close to Clover, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, See a Silhouette DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: In the Tropics Dies, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, 5/16" Braided Burlap Trim








I'm SUPER excited to see what y'all do with this one ...









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

So this morning I am participating in a one-mile challenge run ... to basically see how fast I can run a mile! I'm SUPER nervous about it (we are only competing against ourselves in an effort to better our time before the challenge is run in another six months).  I am really wanting to push myself, but really hoping I can at least do a time CLOSE to what I am hoping for!! Wish me luck!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: