Friday, January 3, 2020

Fab Friday #180

Blink ... blink ... blink ... yep! The holidays are OVER! How did THAT happen??? Not gonna lie ... I didn't get my Christmas cards done ... but not to worry - I'm working on New Year's cards!! HA!! Took a little time out to play along with this week's Fab Friday Challenge. NOT gonna lie ... this one was HARD for me!!

This poppies suite is WONDERFUL! I'm glad I had this because I had NO idea where else to go with this color challenge! I used the Basic Patterns Decorative polka dot mask to create the little dots for the background. Weirdly enough, I put a layer of vellum over the top of the polka dot piece ... and it looks JUST LIKE the Rococo Rose cardstock, don't you think??

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Paper: Poppy Parade, Rococo Rose, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Poppy Parade, Rococo Rose, Highland Heather, Black Memento
Accessories: Poppy Moments Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rhinestone Basics (colored with Sharpies)







What do you think??? Go get 'em with this challenge!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

So now I guess I gotta take down my Christmas tree, right??? UGH! I just wanna keep it all up for at least another month!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: