Thursday, January 30, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday - Shake It Up Challenge!

I'm SUPER EXCITED, y'all!!! I was recently asked to participate with the AMAZINGLY-TALENTED ladies on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Blog Hop!! WOOT! WOOT!!! Every single one of these gorgeous gals was a member of Stampin' Up's Artisan Design Team at one point or another. And let me tall ya ... they are SOOOOOO super talented and AWESOME!!! Soooo ... a little info you need to know ... we're shaking things up this year on the Fancy Friday Design Team! This will be our last official 'blog hop' because we're moving in a new direction! We'll be posting a challenge on the first Friday of every month over on Instagram and Facebook. And then we'll show you our team projects as the month progresses. We can't wait to have you around so any time you're inspired by our challenge, tag us in or use hashtag #stampinfancyfriday. Ok, it's time! Go follow us on Instagram and Facebook - @stampinfancyfriday. Stay inspired. See you there!

Hearts anyone???? This card is going to have to go to someone that I LOVE TO DEATH!!! Our challenge was to SHAKE IT UP (make some sorta shaker card or something with dangly tassels, etc.). I haven't made a shaker card in, like, FOREVER!!! NOT kidding!!! I was SUPER happy that I even remembered HOW to do it!! I used my sponges to create an ombre effect as my backdrop, then just layered the new and GORGEOUS Detailed Hearts Die on the top ... and couldn't resist the Well Written "love you" ... which I used not that long ago, but since it's nearly Valentine's Day I figured it was ok to give these particular words a little mileage, know what I mean???? But, alas, this took longer than I had anticipated ... so I'm gonna have to give it to my hubby or one of my kids because it took me a while!
Stamps: NONE
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry, Sparkle Glimmer, Window Sheet
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Well Written Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Detailed Hearts Die, 5/16" Braided Burlap Trim





Here's what it looks like with all the little "bits" shook up! I used the hearts that were cut OUT of the Detailed Hearts Die as my shaker pieces ... this one is making me happy!

And seeing as it is 7:00pm on a Thursday night an I have yet to get into the shower, I figure I had better remedy that BEFORE I go to bed! I HATE going to bed all gross ... and I'm pretty sure my hubby won't love it if I do that either!

Next up??? Terrifically Talented  ... Tanya Rees!! WOW!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Kayla McCreadie said...

This is so beautiful and so much fun Wendy!
Isn’t that heart die just gorgeous?
X

Jenn said...

A romantic shaker, lovely inspiration for those looking for ideas with Valentines just around the corner.