Thursday, November 19, 2020

Freakin' Happy Holidays!




I'm going to make an admission ... and I am CERTAIN that I am not the ONLY one who can admit to this ... I put my Christmas decorations up already. I know, I know ... it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But it IS 2020 ... and everything is VERY wonky this year!! So I was happy that the Control Freaks were playing "Happy Holidays" this month!! You should just have come from the merry blog of Melissa Davies. TOTALLY gets you in the mood for the holidays, right???

First off ... I created some lovely Christmas candles to burn a little brightness into your season. And I am once again using some Plaid Tidings DSP ... because, as I have mentioned before, it is the BEST-BEST-BESTEST!! Took me longer than you would think to make such a simple-looking card ... but I was distracted by Netflix ... and my doggie ... and my cravings for snacks!

Stamps: Sweetest Time, Celebration Tidings
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Mango Melody, Versamark 
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Stitched Shapes Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (Whisper White), Hammered Embossing Folder, Stapler


Here are some sweet-sweet candy canes for you to share!! (And there aren't ANY calories in these ones!) The Sweetest Border Dies are the BEST, aren't they?? Black, white and red are good for ANY season!

Stamps: Sweetest Time
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Sweetest Borders Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (Whisper White), Textured Embossing Folder, Stapler


It has been ridiculously and unseasonably WARM here in Salt Lake City this past week! We have had snow and and sub-freezing temperatures already ... and somehow we are now back to the mid 60's and low 70's. Our weather seems to be going through menopause or something ... again 2020 ... sheesh!

Next up??? Super clever and creative ... Cindy Elam!! Love her AND her creations!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.pngre

No comments: