Sunday, November 8, 2020

Monday Montage #177

Guess where in the heck I am??? I am currently staying in a beach house with my BFF, Bree (as in my Monday Montage buddy), on the Oregon coast - Pacific City!! Can I tell you how LOVELY and AMAZING it is to be here soaking in the peace and tranquility and hanging out with my dear friend???? It is the BEST!! Which brings me to my Monday Montage card for this week ... I am happy to have been able to come up with something using very limited supplies. THEN I had to figure out a place to take a photo ... which really did NOT happen! So I am apologizing ahead of time for the lousy photo. Who knows?? Perhaps I will take another one tomorrow and replace the cruddy one I am posting right now!!



I got the Curvy Celebrations Variety Bundle in the mail the day before I left to head to the coast. Bree told me she was bring Real Red, Mellow Moss, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock with matching ink. So I knew I was going to end up making a Christmas-y card. So here ya go, friends! Not gonna lie ... I'm starting to think I may be one of "those" people this year ... you know the ones I mean ... the ones who put up their Christmas trees BEFORE Thanksgiving!! Hmmmm .... I'm thinking aobut it!




Stamps: Curvy Christmas, Quite Curvy
Paper: Real Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Curvy Dies, Real Red Braided Ribbon Trim

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

We will be hanging out by the ocean here until Wednesday. I plan to soak up every single ounce of ocean breeze and air. My cup is being refilled ... much needed!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... LOVE these women and their beautifully-creative ideas!

No comments: