Friday, April 23, 2021

Fab Friday #212


The One Where Wendy Is Losing Her Mind. Yup ... that's me this week. Can't seem to keep my brain in focus. Welcome to Fab Friday ... where I not only used a WRONG COLOR in my creation (which I had done on TIME), but where I also went to bed and fell asleep and FORGOT to make my blog post. Sigh ... I blame the pandemic ... and 2020 ... and my dumb Achilles Tendonitis ... and garden gnomes ... because my husband told me that it is a F'RILLS news story that the world is suffering a TERRIBLE shortage of garden gnomes right now ... and that has my brain VERY concerned! Sigh ... it happens ...

I actually had fun making this card, and I really LIKE how it turned out, despite the fact that my Flirty Flamingo looks a LOT like the Calypso Coral I used instead! Makes me wanna be on a sandy beach somewhere ... ANYwhere ... with a good book and a slushy fruity drink in my hand and a HUGE umbrella overhead to protect me from the sun! Doesn't that sound AWESOME??!!??? 

Stamps: Timeless Tropical
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, In the Tropics Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Whisper White Embossing Powder



So just pretend that my Calypso Coral is actually Flirty Flamingo and you will be GOOD to GO!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Progress ... finally ... at least a little bit!! Achilles seems to finally taking an upturn! I got to run on a zero G treadmill yesterday and it was AWESOME! I felt as heavy as a brick when they turned it off, though. It was very funny! Science is SOOO cool! Here's hoping I am as good as new before too much longer!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Traci S. said...

Hi Wendy!I read your blog post first and looked all over for a flamingo! Duh! Such an elegant card! I don't usually like palm tree images. I LOVE this image! It looks great as a bg image, too!

He IS ABLE!
Traci Starkweather

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Lovely card Wendy, so many terrific layers! That little bit of twine pulled apart is very effective! thx for the inspiration !