Sunday, April 25, 2021

Monday Montage #188




Well, I am feeling VERY productive and VERY good about myself from this past weekend! I got to meet my son's girlfriend's mother and grandmother, we ate and played some really fun games, I helped my mama out, went on a 4-mile walk (a little sore, but at least I was able to go!), and cleaned and reorganized the cabinets in my bathroom (isn't it funny the things that bring you joy when you are over a "certain" age??)!! AND I made a card!! And it only took me about 15 minutes because several of the components were sitting on my craft table leftover from recent projects. I call this weekend a WIN!! I'll take that!!

I colored the pansies a couple of weeks ago when I borrowed the Pansy Patch Stamp Set that I borrowed from my friends  I used the oval cut from Soft Sea Foam using the 
Stitched Shapes Dies from a card I made a couple of days ago.  The Basic Border Dies accent was leftover from yet ANOTHER card! I love it when leftovers work together!
]
Stamps: Pansy Patch, Sweet Strawberry (sentiment)
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Forever Fern Greenery DSP
Ink: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Mango Melody, Real Red, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Accessories: Pansy Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Pastel Pearls, Linen Thread, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Stitched Shapes Dies, Lovely Labels Punch, Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon, Flowers for Every Season Gems, Old World Paper Embossing Folder

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Still waiting for the pain in my Achilles to go away! UGGGGgggh! It's driving me bonkers ... I'm SO ready to run!! The pain is improving, but I would LOVE for it to just DISAPPEAR!! One step at a time, literally!

Click "Next" to see the sunshine-y creation made by the ever-amazing Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to see the fabulous flower/gingham cards created by marvelous Melissa Stout!!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: