Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday Montage #225



 

 

I cleaned my craft room. And it was glorious ... for about a DAY! Then I spent about four days in a row working on my Halloween costume! KA-BOOM!! Pins, thread, fabric, paper, foam, paint ... it's all EVERYwhere!! However, it wasn't TOO hard to clear a space to be able to create a card for this week's Monday Montage!



 


 I loveLOVELOVE this Perfect Pomegranate stamp set!! It was a hostess set for the last Sale-a-Bration campaign. I didn't earn it, but my friend (and fellow Monday Montager, Cheryl Curtis, did!)! Cheryl was kind enough to give me this set as she didn't feel it was her "cup of tea" ... and it has been sitting, unused, since I got it a few weeks ago! FINALLY got a chance to play with it! It is, sadly, no longer available (sorry 'bout that!)!! But I could NOT resist because it is soooooo purdy!




See what I mean???? I loved using the gold foil and gold embossing powder to create lovely accents ... I love fall color combos!

Stamps: Perfect Pomegranate, Framed Florets
Paper: Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Ink: Versamark, Merry Merlot, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Mango Medley
Accessories:
Stylish Shapes Frames, Natural Finish 7/8" Ribbon, Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, Gold Embossing Powder, Stapler



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Going to see several of my Monday Montage friends at the end of this week at OnStage in ANAHEIM (and take advantage of the fact that we are staying next door to Disneyland!)!! I can't WAIT!!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Julie Warnick - Christmas and Fall are covered beautifully by them!!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

MonM

No comments: