Thursday, November 17, 2022

Chillin' With My Gnomies!!


Guess what??? I'm SOOOO stoked! I am now a member of the TGIF Challenge Team!! YAY!! I am soooo excited!! This time around we are Chillin' With My Gnomies!



Gnomes are a HOOOOOT commodity right now ... they are literally EVERYwhere! I have always had a warm and fuzzy spot for these silly creatures! I had a hard time deciding if these little dudes were doing Fall or Winter so I kind of planted them between seasons! The pants, hats and shirts of these little gnomes were paper pieced using different patterns from the "He's the Man" and "Rings of Love" DSP packs.  I also used the Fern Embossing Folder for the background and embellished with the little embossed snowflake images from "Trees for Sale" stamp set and a few little gold sequins from the Pastel Sequins coming out in the next new January-June Mini Catalog.





I used some of the Natural 7/8" Ribbon with a few twists ... I distressed it with some Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink and then ran a single piece of Linen Thread through the middle with a needle ... I like the rustic feel to it! I'm loving the texture!

Stamps: Kindly Gnomes
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, He's the Man DSP, Rings of Love DSP, Blushing Bride
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories: Scalloped Contours Dies, Natural Finish 7/8" Ribbon, Fern Embossing Folder, Pastel Sequins (coming soon), Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder

Very blessed to be playing with paper, ink and stamps with these ladies ... it's going to be an AWESOME ride!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the gnomes! And since I got to see it IRL, pictures just don't do it enough justice. It was good to see you in real life for a few minutes. 💘 Love 💘 your hair cut! It looks fabulous on you. Until next time, Kim Smith