Friday, November 25, 2022

TGIF #396 - Inspiration Challenge


Happy Post-North American Thanksgiving (aka Black Friday!!)!!! Hoping that those of you who,celebrated had a wonderful day full of food, family and friends! This week we are doing a TGIF Inspiration Challenge!





Wreaths have always brought me a sense of peace. Looking at the greenery in the inspiration pic and seeing the word “peace” made me think about how I really wanted to make a wreath. Having just received my preorder for the 2023 January-June Catalog, I knew that the Citrus Fun Bundle could help me make a lovely wintry wreath!






I had a good time creating the splatter all around my card with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend by flicking the brush tip of the pen against the edge of the cap on the pen and sim it at the card … pretty fun, eh?

Stamps: Citrus Fun
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Ink: Versamark, Soft Succulent, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink
Accessories:  Citrus Dies, Natural Finish 7/8" Ribbon, Citrus Embossing Folder, Pastel Sequins (coming soon), White Embossing Powder, Gold 1/4” Shimmer Ribbon


Grateful to have been invited to be on the Challenge Team with these fine ladies, and VERY grateful for the friendships I have made because of my participation as a demonstrator for Stampin’ Up! Counting my blessings!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


2 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Wendy, this is too cute! Love the challenge at TGIF this week! Just so you know, there's no link up on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, this is gorgeous 💕