Friday, May 19, 2023

Planting a Freaky Garden!






The Control Freaks are planting a virtual garden this month, and you are invited to join us!  Debbie Henderson's was absolutely beautiful, don't you think?? This challenge was EASY PEASY (because, be honest, who doesn't own about a GAZILLION floral/nature stamps???!!??)









Although I am still mourning the loss of so many good core colors (Mango Melody and Sahara Sand!), I have to admit that I am utterly BEWITCHED by one of the new 2023-2025 In Colors - Pebbled Path! It's the PERFECT combo of almost-gray-almost-brown-but-not-quite-either! It's soooo much prettier in person ... and goes with so dang much! 

And I had to have this set mostly because of the spiral/stitched die that is in it ... be still my heart!





 
I "stole" this color combo from the ever-impressive Stampin' Up Artisan, Tammy Wilson. That girl is a stampin' WIZARD! I don't think she has EVER made an ugly card! I added a little Bubble Bath to mine, but I am loving this combo! I can't remember the last time I used FIVE different colors on one card!

Stamps: Gorgeously Made
Paper: Pebbled Path, Mellow Moss, Boho Blue, Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Whisper White
Ink: Mellow Moss, Pebbled Path, Boho Blue
Accessories: Gorgeously Made Dies, Twisted Rope Embossing Folder, Lined Thread


I shall have to "carb up" and go to bed early since I have to get up at Zero Dark Thirty (aka 3:30am!) tomorrow morning for the Ogden Half Marathon! I have to keep reminding myself that I MYSELF sign up for these things and pay the entrant fee ... so NO COMPLAINING!

Next up? Melissa Davies! Another exquisite garden!

 
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I love the color combo and I can't wait to get that bundle myself!!
Good luck on your race!