Friday, May 19, 2023

TGIF Challenge #420 - Sketch Challenge









I seem to be operating in a vacuum or something Things go into my brain and then they just bounce around and around and around, often getting lost in in the process!!! I made a card for this week's TGIF Challenge ... then realized when I went to post it that it was LAST week's challenge!! SHEESH!! If you'd like to check it out, here's a link to the TGIF Challenge challenge blog!








SQUUUUUEEEEE!!! The new Earthen Textures Bundle/Suite is THE BOMB!!! The colors, the DSP, the images, the TRIM ... I can't EVEN!!! I think it may be one of my favorite suites EVER EVER EVER!!! You NEEEEED this in your life!






Seeeee????? I roughed up the edges of each layer of DSP with the edge of my paper snips ... I love the "earthy" texture that is added by doing that!

Stamps: Earthen Textures
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Very Vanilla, Earthen Elegance DSP
Ink: Copper Clay, Boho Blue, Pebbled Path
Accessories:  Earthen Textures Dies, Natural 1/4" Wavy Trim, 2023-2025 In Color Dots, Linen Thread




Tomorrow I am running my second half marathon with the Huntsman Heroes (we raise money for cancer research) ... the Ogden Half! It's one of my faves as it is downhill and BEAUTIFUL!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: