Sunday, May 21, 2023

Monday Montage #236




 


Here we are again ... it's time for the Monday Montage girls to share some fun new creations with you! These girls are ON FIRE!!!




Tappity-tap-tap-tap! And just like that I made a fun card from the new Just My Type stamp set (along with some help from the Countryside Contours Dies). And let's not forget the fun spiral die that is included in the Gorgeously Made Dies! This one came together pretty easily ... sometimes I get lucky!! 



I added a couple of the images from the Just My Type set to the Coastal Cabana cardstock behind the main images ... it's pretty cute, right??

Stamps: Just My Type
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Basic Black
Ink: Black Memento, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Gorgeously Made Dies, Countryside Corners Dies, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Black Gingham Ribbon, 




No comments: