Friday, June 28, 2024

Stampin' Fancy Friday - Annual Fav

 
 
 
 
 
Today it's my turn to play with the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team!
 
How do you pick a FAVORITE when the new catalog comes out with soooooo many pretty thing in it??? It's VERY difficult! I would have to say my favorite product is the Adventurous Sky bundle of goodies! The stamps, dies and DSP are all PERFECT! I wanted to showcase as much as I could in one card, so let's get started!
 
 
 
 
 
I built the background of this card first with a layer of Smoky Slate cardstock embossed with the So Swirly 3D Embossing Folder (which was roughed up around the edges with my snips). Then, I used several strips of the Take to the Sky DSP to create a backdrop accented by some Black and Very Vanilla 3/8" Large Check Ribbon. After securing the strips to a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock, I ran the whole piece through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine and one of the Deckled Circle Dies. I am not gonna lie ... I LOVE how this turned out!

I sponged a little bit of Balmy Blue ink around the edges of the clouds for fun!

The sentiment panel was just a scrap of Basic Black cardstock stamped with Versamark and White Embossing Powder.

Lastly, I placed a few of the clear embellishments from the Opal Rounds Assortment and VOILA! This really came together more quickly than it appears ... it's fun when THAT happens!

Stamps: Adventurous Sky
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Basic Gray (for the propeller), Take to the Sky DSP
Ink: Versamark, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Adventurous Sky Dies, Deckled Circle Dies, White Embossing Powder, Opal Rounds Assortment, Black and Very Vanilla 3/8" Large Checked Ribbon, So Swirly 3D Embossing Folder

Check out all the fun things created by the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stampinfancyfriday/!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


No comments: