Friday, June 7, 2024

TGIF Challenge #476 - Color Challenge!









I can’t believe it’s already TGIF Challenge day again! This past week has gone by so quickly! This week we are doing a color challenge, so let’s get started!



I have to be honest … this color combo had me completed STUMPED for a while! You know how it can go when you stare and stare and stare at something hoping for an idea to just pop in your head, right?? This one took more time that I care to admit. 

I made the tiny little envelopes using a die from the Sending Love Dies. I created little “note cards” for each envelope by using an Aquapainter and some Pumpkin Pie and Azure Afternoon ink. Again, one of the dies from Sending Love was used to cut the little cards out. 






I also layered a couple of shapes from Everyday Details to give the background some dimension. I highlighted the little bluebird with a white gel pen to make it stand out a little more.

The So Swirly Embossing Folder is HUGE! I love that I will be able to emboss larger pieces of paper with it! The background panel I made for this card seemed tiny in that folder!

Stamps: Sending Love
Paper: Azure Afternoon, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Azure Afternoon, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Sending Love Dies, Everyday Details Dies, So Swirly, Embossing Folder, White Baker’s Twine, Aqua Painter, Basic Gray Pearls

Summer has started (it was 93 degrees yesterday!)! I am loving the warmth and sunshine after a long winter! 

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Absolutely adorable! Great job with the color combo!