Friday, June 14, 2024

TGIF Challenge #477 - Sketch Challenge









It’s TGIF Challenge time! I have always loved me a good sketch challenge … and this week’s sketch was so much fun!




I knew as soon as I saw this sketch that I wanted to use the Market Goodness Suite! I could easily picture a bag of veggies as the focal point. I also used the Everyday Details Dies to created the backdrop for directly behind the grocery bag. I used some of the To Market DSP to fill the circle and create a strip to accent the focal image.

Using one of the Fun Patterns embossing folders was a no brainer on this one … the flowers were a perfect match for the itty bitty flower dies.
I also roughed up the top and bottom edges of the Crumb Cake panel and the Garden Green DSP strip with my paper snips. 

Isn’t this cute?? For the sentiment I used Versamark/White Embossing Powder and just ripped around the edges. 

A couple of staples in the ribbon finished off the look. What do you think??

Stamps: Market Goodness
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Pecan Pie, Whisper White, Lemon Lolly, To Market DSP
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Accessories: Market Goodness Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Fun Patterns Embossing Folder, Natural 3/8” Polka Dot Trim, Transparent Adhesive Backed Dots, Stapler

Any plans this weekend?? I am going to be in the garden first thing Saturday morning while it is still cool outside … some weeds have started to sprout up and I need to get them out of there!!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png


No comments: