Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blogging, blogging everywhere!


I can't believe I have finally taken the plunge! I am always amazed and in awe of the wonderful things I have seen/learned on the blogs of others. I hope to be able to reciprocate by putting in my 2 cents' worth! Tune in, as you never know what may show up!
This is a card I was inspired to do by a (gasp!) store-bought card my darling daughter gave to me a little early for Mother's Day (thanks, Amelia!). I did it for SCS Sketch Challenge #122. I used paper from SU's really great SAB "Friends and Flowers" Scrappin Kit. All of the little squares are 1". I then added a little "bling" using some stickles (don'tcha love those??). I also couldn't resist using my Cuttlebug (I used the
"Tiny Mosaics" ef). I may have to try this layout again, as it was really fun!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wendy, It looks like you are off to a fabulous start. It looks wickedly wonderful!

Cheryl

Robyn said...

Looks great!! I love your blog!

Kittie said...

This is going to be a great blog. I love your witch picture...cute! What a darling picture of you as well. I need to see if you have availability to subscribe or not. I'll check it out.

TN Granny said...

Wendy,
As usual you have done a wonderful job with your blog beccause you are such a talented stamper and designer.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine

Karen said...

love it Wendy!! can't wait to see/read more on your blog girl!!

Kim said...

Wow, I'm surprised you started one because you are always running.

Yea! This will be a nice way for you to relax and show of your wonderful talent. You should've started this long ago.

Sandy

KOstvig said...

This is darling.

shellee said...

You go girl! This looks wonderful, but everything you touch turns to has a wickly wonderful sparkle to it! Look forward to seeing more! Congratulations.

Melinda McMillen said...

loooove this!!

Vicki G said...

Holy Moses Wendy!! This is beautiful as well!!!!!

Vicki