Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bold & Bright

Here i come with those primary colors again!! This is so unusual for me, as I seem to have been stuck in the same color scheme for soooo long (love, love, LOVE Chocolate Chip!!). I must be feeling the change of seasons coming on!

I did this card for SCS SC169 - I think I have mentioned before that the sketch challenges are my very favorite! Sometimes it feels like we do the same old layout over and over! These sketch challenges make me do something different, which is always good!!

It's hard to see in this photo, but there is an additional row of double piercing down the left side of the card, on the Garden Green cardstock. I couldn't imagine not having that little tool in my arsenal . . . I use it all the time!!

Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Tres Chic
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Garden Green, Basic Black, Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Garden Green
Accessories: Paper piercing tool, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, red rhinestone brad, black gingham ribbon, dimensional

Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Corie said...

This is just gorgeous -- I love those colors!!

Sandy said...

I love the bright colors in this card! Great card!!!
Sandy (SUTTF)

msfitzie said...

Loved the color combination. This card really caught my eye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.