Friday, March 28, 2008

Marker Misting?

How come I can NEVER seem to get this right???? I mist it too much and it's totally washed out . . . I don't mist it enough and you can't tell I even did it! Believe it or not, I sprayed my stamp TWICE before stamping this. I just can't seem to get it!! I DO love this "Essence of Love" set, however . . . it's so purdy!!!

This was for WT159 over on good ol' SCS - the challenge was to spray SOMEthing on your card - Glimmer Mist, airbrushing, marker misting - I guess I'm going to have to keep trying (but if I do it with this stamp again, it'll all have to be one color, 'cause I ain't inking it up with FOUR again for a while!! It takes a looooonnnngg time!!)

Stamps: Essence of Love
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Perfect Plum, Summer Sun, Pale Plum
Accessories: Designer label punch, 1" circle punch, large oval punch, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, paper piercing tool, dimensionals

For those counting, I am up to #32 in my butterfly challenge. See the link on the sidebar to your right if you wanna read more about THAT!!

1 comment:

MichelleO said...

I love this card! Very striking. And misting is one of my biggest struggles! It amazes me how some just do it and don't even think!