Friday, April 4, 2008

Two-fer One!

This week ended up being busier than I expected, so I haven't had as much time to play as I would have liked. Darn!

I combined two SCS challenges for this card: WT160 - to incorporate rub-ons into your finished product and LSC162 - to limit yourself to just ONE color and WHITE! ZOINKS! That was trickier than I thought it would be. It was fun, though, and I may be trying it again!

(Oh look! I've done TWO Cameo Coral cards this week - the last card I posted was predominantly CC too! I seem to be doing that a lot lately . . . )

Also, I believe this puts me up to card #33 in my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge (see the link on the sidebar for additional info). 71 to go . . .

Stamps: Polka Dot
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral
Accessories: Taffeta ribbon, ticket corner punch, large and small oval punches, Love & Happiness rub-ons, Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone icons, dimensionals

1 comment:

msfitzie said...

I don't leave a comment every day...but I check your blog..EVERY DAY!!!!
Love your cards...colors and designs. Just cuz you don't hear from me doesn't mean I'm not out here enjoying your blog and getting loads of ideas from your creations.