Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fruit Salad

I kinda ran amok with the fruit on this card. I just started punching out fruity pieces with my 1 1/4" square punch, and just kept right on going!!

The panel in the middle (the black piece) is 3 1/8" x 3 1/8". Everything else was done with a punch! It's great when you don't have to do very much cutting!!

I was able to incorporate an extra layer of ribbon (the black organza) so that I could include this in SCS's TLC163 - to use layered ribbon. My friend called me and said that this card was kissable!! That made my day!!

Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Fundamental Phrases
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Sun, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Ink: SU markers - Real Red, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black classic ink
Accessories: 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" square punches, 1 1/4" circle punch, horizontal slot punch, 7/8" black organza ribbon, May Arts red/white polka dot ribbon, dimensional, Designer Label punch

3 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

Love it,love it, love it! I had elected not to buy this set, but the more I see of it the more I like it. You've pushed me over the top; it's going on my next order. (Enabler!! - LOL)

Smriti said...

It looks lovely!

Corie said...

Oh my this is so FANTASTIC!!!