Monday, April 28, 2008

Another New Fold!

Anyone who has been around me or looked at my blog for any period of time knows that I LOVE funky folded cards! Today's challenge on SCS was TLC166 - a new and fun funky fold!

I changed the dimensions from the actual challenge. The base (pomegrante) is 5.25" x 5.25"; the second layer is 10" x 5" (apricot), folded at 5" along the 10" side (mounted on the card with the fold at the top); and the top layer (blue bayou) is 9.75" x 4.75" folded at 4.75" on the 9.75" side (mounted on the card with the fold on the side). You then cut the top layer on and angle to form a "triangle". I hope this make sense . . .

This makes card #36 in my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge (see the sidebar on the right for a linkwith more details).

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Curvy Verses
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: K and Company butterfly stickers, Cuttlebug swiss dots ef, purely pomegrante double stitched ribbon, scallop circle, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and key tag punches, pop-up glue dots

No comments: