Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year, Friends!!

Wishing you all the most wonderful and happily-stamp-filled New Year!!

Smiley from millan.net

This is a card I did for yesterday's sketch challenge on SCS - SC209. I had a lot of fun inking up my new rooster stamps!! Maybe I'll wake up in time to do today's challenge!!

Stamps: Rustic Rooster, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Chicken Wire background (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Basic Black, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: 1" and 3/4" circle punches, Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder, hodgepodge hardware, black gingham ribbon, pop-up glue dots

1 comment:

Jo said...

Love the colors you choose. I picked up a rooster stamp awhile back and still have yet to ink it. Thanks for the inspiration.