Monday, March 16, 2009

FS110 - Here for You

One of my friends, Stacy (aka Twinshappy) was picked as the Featured Stamper on SCS yesterday! I was very excited for her. She has a HUGE amazing gallery. You should check it out!

Stacy's Gallery

I think I went a little off on a tangent with this card. I hadn't planned to turn Stacy's card on its side, but I did, which changed the layout quite a bit. All in all, though, I do like how this turned out! I like the little layers under the bird panel. I never would have thought of doing this if I hadn't seen this card of Stacy's:

Brown Pearls

Stamps: Here for You by There She Goes
Paper: Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Blush Blossom
Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangle - Small (S4-131) and Labels Trio (S3-147), Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder, moss organza ribbon, dimensionals

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

elegant

Norine said...

what a pretty card so soft & warm
Hugs
Norine

Jan Castle said...

Sooooo spring...All 3-D and soft spring colors coming up!
Jan Castle

Terri said...

Very elegant card Wendy! I love the contrast between the color of the ribbon and cardstock. The layers under the bird are really nice!

Anonymous said...

HI Wendy! Gorgeous card! So elegant and classy and preeeeetty!!!