Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny What Ya Find . . .

I have spent a TON of time today adding labels to every single post on my blog. (You know labels? Those links that categorize specific topics . . . i.e. Stampin' Up, Cuttlebug, etc. They are on the sidebar to the right.)?

My daughter's dance company is performing today in Southern Utah and I came along as a chaperone. I have a bunch of time to kill, so I decided to catch up on the label thing. In the process I have found a TON of errors. I also found that I had forgotten to post this card that I did a couple of weeks ago as a combo deal . . . FS108 and TLC210. First of all the featured stamper for FS108 was my uber-cool and super neato friend, Kelly (hey-ya Kellybella!). Her official name on SCS is Kelly H. Anywho, here is the card I chose to case from her awesome gallery:

Kelly's Card

I LOVE the color combo of using True Thyme and River Rock! Boy, oh boy am I missin' those colors!! Good thing I have a happy supply on hand!

I also incorporated TLC210. The instructions for that can be found here:

Crimped Envelope Tutorial

So there ya have it!! A card lost and found!! I definitely plan on using this technique again. It's super fun and the results are awesome!!

Stamps: About Me by Innovative Stamp Creations (ISC), Victorian Lace bg by SU
Paper: True Thyme, River Rock, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: True Thyme, Rose Red
Accessories: Spellbinders Pinking Circles (small - S4-172) and Pinking Circles (Large - S4-170), pearl stickers, 3/8" white organza ribbon, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, 1/2 circle punch, notched corner punch, MS Lattice Arch border punch

1 comment:

Terri H. said...

These are two beautiful cards Wendy, but what?--no butterflies? What happened? :-)
I'm thinking Mr. Brown will be bringing my QVC Wizard purchase this coming week. Can't wait to be cutting soda cans!