Friday, June 18, 2010

Man's Best Friend

I {{{heart}}} my doggie ... she is a little bitty ol' toy poodle named Daisy (four years old). She is the sweetest, snuggliest doggie I have ever had. Smiley from millan.net

As I was the challenge hostess for todays Free for All challenge on SCS (F4A17), I decided to do something as an ode to my fur baby ... the challenge is to make a card that reflects one of your bestest non-human friends. Dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, bunnies ... any ol' thing will do.

What I really need me is a CUTE toy poodle stamp (not one that looks like a frou-frou dog!)! I settled for a little Scotty dog instead for this one ...

Stamps: Dogs by Inkadinkado
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Night and Day dsp, Pattern Pack III dsp
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Circle Cutter, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, black/white gingham ribbon, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches, linen thread, black brad, dimensionals, sewing machine

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Cute, Cute Cute! Love the tartan plaid how fitting, our fur babies should be recognized at some point, great job.

Laurie Zoellmer said...

This is sooooooo cute! Can't wait to get my hands on this darling set. Thanks for sharing :)