Friday, June 4, 2010

My FAVE Layout - Day 8 - Parade of UnAward Winning Artisan Projects

Isn't this picture of my darling daughter just the CA-YOOT-EST thing EVER?? I swear I will never forgot how adorable she was that day for as long as I live!!

My parents had just returned from a trip to Atlanta. Since it wasn't too long after the Olympics there my mom said that there was a LOT of "Americana' stuff for sale just about everywhere. She saw this little bubble suit and just HAD to get it for her! We had gone to the Pioneer Day Parade that day (Pioneer Day in Utah is a bigger deal than the 4th of July ... parades, fireworks - you name it, we got it!!). Smiley from millan.net

I just LOOOVE this picture of my girl ... she is just the epitome of "sugar and spice and everything nice!"

Jan's last layout is DA BOMB, baby!! Blew my doors CLEAN off! See?

Jan's Layout Extraordinaire

We are down to our 3D/altered projects after this ... just two more ... can't wait to share those, either!!

Stamps: Extreme Elements
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Patterns Pack III
Ink: Night of Navy, Summer Sun
Accessories: Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Die, Billboard Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1 3/8” Square Punch, 1 ¼” Square Punch, Large Star Punch, Star Punch, Clear Buttons, Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons, Linen Thread, Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop-Up Glue Dots

10 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very nice page and cute little girl, great picture for this layout.

Jennifer Aviles said...

So, so adorable! Miss you and hope you're doing well!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Very very cute page! I love the colors too!

Steph said...

Love this. I would love to know how you made the picture have color just on her dress and flag. This is an adorable page:)

Margie said...

Oh my goodness - that picture should be in the dictionary right next to the word precious! Fabulous layout!

Gertrude said...

Absolutely adorable picture of your daughter!! Thank you for sharing!

vicki said...

absolutely perfect! I can't believe that it didn't win -

Brenda said...

I can see why you will never forget how cute your daughter looked that day...she is PRECIOUS! Beats me how this didn't win an award! It should have been a shoe-in!

Pat Jandacek said...

A real American beauty!

Cindy Major said...

That's an awesome scrapbook page you did there, Wendy! It looks totally fab!