Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten. Stinkin'. DEGREES!!

That is what the temperature outside was when I woke up this morning ... 10 degrees!!! Sheesh!!! That's just even a little too cold for this time of year!!! I just wanna curl up with a book and sit in front of the fire and read a book or take a nap ... ALL the time!!! Again, SHEESH!!

I decided, due to the super-duper coldness going on here, that I needed to change the look on my blog here from Fall to Winter ... whaddya think??

This card was for the Color Challenge today on SCS (CC299) - Real Red, Old Olive and River Rock. I love how chameleon-esque River Rock is ... put it with blues and it looks blue; put it with greens and it looks green. LOVE it!!

Stamps: Bundle Up, Happy Winter
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock
Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die, Snowflake Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Round Tab Punch, Small Oval Punch, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop-Up Glue Dots

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are stunning. I've been following for awhile but have never commented. I have to admit to getting a little frustrated at not being able to create the style I want (similar to your elegant cards). I guess I am creatively challenged. Keep posting. You inspire me!

Donna said...

Wendy, beautiful card as always. I agree with you on the weather. Even here in Australia it's way colder than it should be. It's been cold and rainy for the last week - so much for hot Aussie weather....

Barbara said...

This card is FANTASTIC... I wish we could wear a heavy sweater & scarf in FL but unfortunately it's in the 80's right now. BUT we're suppose to drop to 31 tonight so we'll see. It's been hotter here more so than normal.
Keep making those great cards - Love your ideas.
TFS,
Barb S (FL

Debby said...

cute, cute cute.......love it.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look to your website! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas.
Carolee

Susie said...

This is an adorable card. First time on your blog. Very nice indeed.

Traci S. said...

10 degrees! I am so sorry, my friend! Tell people to carpool to work! It's going to be colder than ever...my prediction! lol

It is even going to be 39degrees here in Central Florida tonight! It is WAYYYYYYYYYY to early for that!

This card is beautiful, Wendy. I really love it. That sweater is great, but I don't wear horizontal stripes...lol! It' great!

I love the blizzard happening all over your blog! It is awesome, Wendy. You are so great with all of those things! Thank you for setting up everything at the He IS Able blog, your artwork, and every little thing is just beautiful. It was admired just the other day. And, it is now posted on Ash2Ash's new website...your art goes on, Sweetie! Thanks again!

His,
Traci S.