Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cupcakes, Anyone??

After my last looong, epic post from my nearly-failed attempt at making a cake this past weekend, I am going to make this one short and sweet ...

I did a swap with my upline/sideline friendies this past week (waves to Shellee, Chairl and Cheryl!!). This is one of the cards I did for them ... I must have "cake on the brain" ... I guess it could be a theme kinda thing, right??

Been battling a sore throat/laryngitis sorta thing this week. Not too much fun, but I think my family is enjoying the peace and quiet!!!

Happy Wednesday!! Smiley from millan.net

Stamps: Create a Cupcake, Lovely Letters
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Cupcake Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Tulip Frame, Perfect Polka Dots and Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folders, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch

7 comments:

Tolegranny said...

Very pretty card. http://www.artforthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Joan V said...

Ah, so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Ilonka said...

wow- I like the combination hearts and cupcakes! The card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You're card is making me hungry for a chocolate cupcake. Love this card. Simple but stunning! The frosting on the chocolate cupcake looks so real. TFS

Traci S. said...

Hi Wendy~

Great card! Love those cupcakes! This cake shows your natural talent! lol

Listen, take this sore throat thing seriously. We had it for over a month here! Drink a lot of cold drinks, popsicles...and jello!

I will be praying for you, Sweetie!

He IS Able,
Traci

Becky said...

Cake on the brain is good. Cake on the hips on the other hand... and yes, I've put some cake on my hips today! :0 Love the card and the other cupcake one you did even though there wasn't any ribbon. ha! It was great.

Katherine Josh said...

Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got sore throat.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com